Getting on and off a wheelchair can be a daily challenge for any wheelchair user. The S-Ergo 125 is an aluminium wheelchair that comes equipped with detachable swing-away footrests and flip-back armrests to help the user meet that challenge. Add to that, the innovative S-Ergo seating system and you have a comfortable, convenient wheelchair at an affordable price.
Flip-Back armrests make it easy to get on and off the wheelchair or roll closer to a table or desk. The ergonomic arm-pads are curved inward according to the way users lean their arms and elbow on the pad. The pad is also narrower at the bottom edges, creating less obstruction for the hands while propelling. Spacious and comfortable, the outrigged design minimizes the chair’s overall width while still maintaining an ergonomic sitting space. Detachable Swing-Away Footrests allow for easy transfer, on and off the wheelchair and detach with no tools required.
The Ergo 125 weighs only 9kg after removing the rear wheels and footrests. This makes storage and transport much easier. The quick-release wheels are easy to remove with a push of a button. Finally, the frame is designed to last longer than an ordinary wheelchair. The double cross-bar holds the entire wheelchair structure firmly and protects safety on the road.
- S-Ergo seating for maximum comfort, even in extended use
- Lightweight and robust frame, made from aircraft-grade aluminium
- Available in transit (attendant propelled) or self-propel models
- Choice of seat widths; 16”, 18” or 20”
- Type: Transit / Self-Propel
- Seat Width: 16”, 18”, 20” (40, 45, 50cm)
- Seat Depth: 17” / 43cm
- Seat Height: 20” / 50cm
- Backrest Height: 16” / 41cm
- Armrest Height: 8” / 21cm
- Calf Length:12” to 16” / 31cm to 40cm
- Max User Weight: 115kg / 18 stone
- Weight: 13.1kg (transit) / 14.2kg (self-propel)
- Colour: Silver or Rose Red.